The mission of Educational Talent Search is to seek qualified youth with potential for education at the postsecondary level, encourage them to complete secondary school, and undertake a program of postsecondary education.
Educational Talent Search (ETS) is one of eight federally funded TRiO programs that help individuals achieve their dreams of one day attending college. TRiO ETS is open to middle and high school students who meet federal TRiO guidelines and attend a TRiO ETS target school in Jackson County, OR. Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, ETS has helped millions of students go to college and can help you to attend college anywhere in the country - provided you are academically qualified.
Discover your potential - open the door to college.
Education pays, the benefits of higher education to individuals and to society.
FAQ: Everything you need to know about getting into college.
Federal funds have been allocated for the TRiO Educational Talent Search program. 100% of this project is financed through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- To be eligible to take advantage of TRiO ETS services you must qualify as low income and first generation student (your parents did not obtain a 4-year college degree); be low-income only; or be first generation only.
- All TRiO ETS participants must be a U.S. citizen or a qualified permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to complete a TRiO ETS application form.
- White Mountain Middle School
- McLoughlin Middle School
- Talent Middle School
- Eagle Point High School
- South Medford High School
- Phoenix High School
- Medford Opportunity School