Sign up for ETS TRiO
Students who are interested in joining the TRiO Educational Talent Search program must complete the TRiO ETS Application form. The application form helps us determine whether you qualify for our program. All participants must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following federal TRiO guidelines:
- To be eligible to take advantage of TRiO ETS services you must qualify as a low income and first generation student (your parents did not obtain a 4-year college degree); be low-income only; be first generation only; or (if not low income and/or first generation) have a demonstrated or documented academic need.
- All TRiO ETS participants must be a U.S. citizen or a qualified permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to complete a TRiO ETS application form.
In completing the application form, fill it out completely. One part of the application records student information and the last section must be filled out and signed by the parent. If you have questions about the program or the form, please contact your TRiO ETS Transition Specialist.
The application form can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- The easiest method is to use this electronic form and type all of your information into TRiO ETS Application form. and, when complete, use the "Submit" button on page 4 to send your application directly to TRiO at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be contacted by a TRiO ETS Transition Specialist. (Please note: If your browser is Chrome and it will not let you type on the form you will need to go to chrome://plugins/, find the entry for Adobe Reader, and place a check in the "Always Allowed" box.)
- OR manually complete the form by opening the form using this link. , print the form, fill in all of the data by hand, sign the form, and mail or fax to the following address. Don't forget that the student and parent must sign the application before it is mailed or faxed.
Rogue Community College
7800 Pacific Avenue
White City, OR 97503
- Once you have the form in step 2 completed, you can also drop it by the office of your local TRiO Transition specialist:
Federal funds have been allocated for the TRiO Educational Talent Search program. 100% of this project is financed through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.