TRiO Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
To provide information, mentoring, and assistance on college admissions to qualified seniors and adults who want to enter or continue a program of postsecondary education.
Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) is one of eight federally funded TRiO programs that help individuals achieve their dreams of one day attending college. Now in its 6th year, EOC serves adults and high school seniors in both Jackson and Josephine counties. Whether you have plans to attend a 2-year community college, 4-year university, certificate or professional program, EOC can help. EOC has helped thousands of adults in the Rogue Valley. We offer services such as college planning and research, financial aid assistance, and college application and test fee waivers.
All participants must be able to demonstrate that they meet federal TRiO guidelines:
- To be eligible to take advantage of TRiO EOC services you must be a veteran, or qualify as low income and first generation student (your parents did not obtain a 4-year college degree), or be low-income only, or be first generation only.
- All TRiO EOC participants must be a U.S. citizen or a qualified permanent resident.
- All applicants are required to complete a TRiO EOC application form.
TRiO - Let it Make a Difference in Your Life
- High School Student?
- High School Graduates or GED?
- Pursuing a GED?
- Transferring to Another College?
- Veteran or returning after taking time off from college?
Federal funds have been allocated for the TRiO Educational Opportunity Center program. 100% of this project is financed through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.