Courses take place in Florence, Italy and include a day trip by private bus to Siena and San Gimignano
- Depart U.S.: September 26, 2014
- Arrive Florence: September 27, 2014
- Depart Florence: December 12, 2014
Cost:$7,595.00 (15 students or more) plus RCC tuition, airfare, taxes and fees TBA
- Accommodation in shared self-catering apartments (typically 2 Oregon students per bedroom, 2 bedrooms per apartment) within the Historic Center of Florence.
- An orientation program in Florence consisting of an orientation meeting with AIFS staff, student information packet including comprehensive student handbook and local area information, a welcome dinner and a half-day guided walking tour of Florence.
- AIFS support staff and Study Center in the Historic Center of Florence.
- 50 hours of Internet/e-mail access at a chain of Internet centers.
- A 2-credit Italian Life and Culture course with two hours a week of guest lectures on Italian society and culture or related field trips.
- A 4-credit Italian Language course taught by local instructors.
- Cultural program that may include day trips, theater visits, walking tours, wine tasting, cooking classes, sporting events, language exchanges and a farewell dinner.
- Museum pass giving unlimited free entry to the Uffizi, Accademia, Bargello, Pitti Palace, San Marco Museum and others.
- Full-day guided excursion to Siena and San Gimignano including round-trip transportation by private bus.
- Access with borrowing rights to the British Institute Library.
- Mandatory Police Registration.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Student medical and program fee refund insurance policies.