A Student Identification Card provides you with a special passport to the campus and the community.
Use your Student Identification Card to:
- Check out books and materials from the RCC Library. Gain access to the Riverside Campus Library when the Jackson County Library is closed.
- Ride Josephine and Jackson County Local Community Transit buses. A bus sticker is required. You can purchase at Rogue Central for $30 per term.
- Provide check cashing identification
- As a second form of photo identification
- Show the world you are a student! Many businesses and organizations offer discounts to students, so take your RCC Student Identification Card everywhere you go!
Getting the Card
Items to Bring
- A valid photo ID
- Your RCC student ID number, and
- Your current class schedule
Get your card and photo taken at the following locations every weekday:
- Riverside Campus (RVC), G-Building, 9 am to 4 pm
- Redwood Campus (RWC), SS-Building, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Table Rock Campus (TRC), Room 125, 8 am to 7 pm M-Th, 8-4 F
Times for photos are posted or a student can call: RVC: 541-245-7552, RWC: 541-956-7192, TRC: 541-245-7986.
If your card is stolen or lost, see one of the locations above to get a replacement card.