Distance Learning courses provide students with a flexible, convenient way to earn college credit. Instead of attending classes on campus, DL students use interactive instructional technologies to participate in non-traditional courses, giving busy students access to coursework virtually anytime, anywhere.
If there is a course in your program of study that you can take online, the choice is yours.
Distance Learning Options
- Before signing up for online/distance classes you must select your profile and go through the admissions process
- You can register for online courses the same way you register for in-class courses. Once you are registered at RCC, we automatically create your Rogue Online account and add your online courses.
- You will be required to take an orientation for your course (either online or on campus)
- Is distance learning for you? Take the quiz
- Are web courses for you? Take the quiz
- Once you are registered, log directly into your online course(s).
To get admitted to RCC choose the profile that best describes you:
- Previous College Credits (transferring to RCC from another college)
- First time college student
- Returning to RCC after a break of one year or longer