Pursuant to legislation passed by Congress, educational institutions receiving federal funding are required to hold an educational program pertaining to the United States Constitution on September 17 of each year (in the event that September 17 falls on a weekend or holiday, schools must schedule a program immediately before or after that date).
Links of interest:
- Constitution Day Slideshow
- Constitution Day Website
- Constitution Day, Inc.
- Justice Learning - Constitution Day
- The Library of Congress Website
- The National Archives Experience
- National Center for Constitutional Studies
- National Constitution Center
- PDF of Our Founding Fathers
- PDF of the US Constitution
- Annenberg/CPB offers a video instructional series "The Constitution: That Delicate Balance," available as free on-demand online streaming video or for purchase on videocassette with related print materials. The series features 13 one-hour programs.