- Rogue Community College provides quality education to help learners achieve their goals and to support the social, civic, cultural, and economic vitality of our diverse community.
- Building on our strong traditions of serving students and the Southern Oregon
region, Rogue Community College:
- Excels as a progressive, collegial, and responsive teaching and learning community by providing accessible, affordable, and quality classes.
- Provides a collaborative and inclusive culture by inspiring staff, honoring teaching and learning, using data strategically, and communicating effectively.
- Enhances student employability by developing career pathways and connecting students to work force opportunities.
- Advances the region’s economic, social, and cultural well-being by building and sustaining partnerships with other educational institutions, employers, community agencies, and students.
- Core Values
- Rogue Community College serves its community with outstanding educational
opportunities based on a dedication to these core values:
- Excellence motivates our every act and inspires our dedication to service.
- Integrity inspires us toward strong ethical principles and accountability.
- Respect nurtures an environment that treats individuals and ideas fairly with dignity and compassion.
- Innovation promotes an agile, responsive culture to creatively address the emerging needs of our region.
- Stewardship commits us to responsible and resourceful guardianship of community resources and sustainable practices.
Board-Adopted: June 17, 2008Core Themes:
- Promote Student Access and Success
- Advance Student Learning
- Strengthen our Diverse Communities
- Model Stewardship
Board-Adopted: April 20, 2010