Pre-algebra - DELAYED START (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||2:30PM-3:40PM||HEC-219||D. Campagna|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Monday, January 28, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Reinforces skills in whole number, fractions, and decimals while introducing computation with rational numbers, exponents, order of operation, and the use of variables, expressions, formulas, and equations. Ratio and proportions, percent, and topics in measurement are also studied. Working with real data, formulas, and applications will be stressed. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer. A scientific calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Course graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 35
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 25
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees