Ceramics II (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||6:00PM-8:50PM||EBEC-3/4||D. Abarca|
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 0 out of 0 available (0 slots used)
- Continues ART253, and further explores the history, technology, design, and art of pottery. It reinforces expectations for students to achieve their goals, and to understand the continuing change of contemporary ceramic art techniques. Introduces materials, tools, and techniques in producing ceramic pottery and sculptural forms, and includes hand-building, wheel throwing, glaze formulation and application, firing, and other finishes for clay.
- Students are limited to 75 lbs. of clay per person.
- Class held at the Esther Bristol Education Center (formerly Firehouse Art Center), Corner of Fourth and H streets, Grants Pass.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees