ISCET Certification/Preparation (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Prepares students for ISCET associate level examination using software, review exercises, and ISCET study guide. Emphasis is on direct current, alternating current, digital and solid state theory, devices, and circuits. In addition, component, circuit, and systems troubleshooting is reviewed with an emphasis on proper test equipment calibration, set up, and usage.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $10, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- While much of the content for this course is available online, students will need about one hour of hands-on lab time per week to be successful. Students must attend a face-to-face orientation during the first week of the term. Instructor-led labs are available throughout the term at the Table Rock Campus and Redwood Campus.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees