History of Rock II: Rock's Golden Age (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||1:00PM-2:20PM||RVC-C105||B. Jeffs|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Provides students with an opportunity to explore the musical, social and cultural aspects of rock music from its pre-rock influences and its development from 1964-1975. Emphasis is placed on building listening and comprehension skills through listening to rock music, in-class discussion of the music, class assignments, research, and reading of the text.
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees