Intermediate Algebra (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Concluding the developmental mathematics sequence, MTH95 includes an introduction to the study and application of quadratic, radical, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data and the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed using a graphing calculator. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. Graphing calculator required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 68
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees