Intermediate Algebra (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||10:00AM-10:50AM||RWC-CH9A||M. Middleton|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Concluding the developmental mathematics sequence, MTH95 includes an introduction to the study and application of quadratic, radical, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data and the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed using a graphing calculator. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. Graphing calculator required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 68
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees