Fundamentals of Algebra II (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||11:00AM-11:50AM||HEC-121||D. Benson|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Includes the study and application of exponents, polynomial operations, factoring polynomial expressions, solving polynomial equations, rational expression operations, and solving rational equations. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. A graphing calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class. This course is offered as Dual Credit.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees