Applied Algebra I (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||12:00PM-12:50PM||RWC-CH9A||M. Middleton|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Introduces the study of algebra in an applied work-related context. Course topics include operations with real numbers measurement, ratios proportions, percents, unit analysis, order of operations, solving equations, manipulating formulas, Pythagorean theorem, trigonometry, area, perimeter, surface area and volume. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer.
- Scientific calculator required.
- Course graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees