Fundamentals of Algebra I (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||9:00AM-9:50AM||HEC-225||D. Dedrick|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Introduces the study and application of the real numbers, operations with real numbers, exponents, order of operations, mathematical modeling, solving linear equations, methods of problem solving, rates, slope, graphs of lines, equations of lines, and systems of linear equations. Working with real data, formulas, and applications will be stressed. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer. A scientific calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Scientific calculator required.
- Course graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees