Calculus II w/Lab (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu W Th||8:00AM-9:20AM||RWC-CH7||M. Middleton|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- The second course in the traditional calculus sequence for science, mathematics, and engineering students. Topics include integration, integration techniques, applications of integration, and improper integrals. Course is graded A through F.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees