Probability and Statistics w/lab (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
|M Tu W|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Covers the nature and presentation of data, measures of central tendency, probability and probability distributions, normal and binomial distributions, estimates, sample sizes, confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Course is graded A through F.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC library for $10/term (supply is limited).
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees