Fundamentals of Elementary Math II (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|M Tu Th|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- The second term of a three term sequence designed to prepare pre-service elementary and middle school teachers for entrance into the Oregon teacher certification program. The course will study the topics from basic math, algebra, counting theory, probability, and statistics. Course is graded A through F.
- Scientific calculator required.
- Course may use extensive Web technology.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees