Pathology for Massage Therapists (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||2:30PM-4:20PM||RWC-M1||T. Clarkin|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Provides student with the definitions of syndromes, symptoms, prognostics, treatment concepts and contraindications for massage therapists.
- Corequisite: BI122 or BI232.
- Students must be Tier III massage students to register for this class.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees