Firefighter Safety and Survival (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
|F||9:00AM-11:50AM||GP FIRE AND RESCUE||J. Miller|
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- Introduces basic principles and history related to the national firefighter life safety initiatives, focusing on the need for cultural and behavior change throughout the emergency services.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Corequisite: FRP251/251L.
- Class held at Grants Pass Fire and Rescue, Hillcrest Station, 199 NW Hillcrest Drive.
- Requires $100 equipment rental charge be paid to the RCC Bookstore and includes firefighter helmet, coat, pants, boots and SCBA.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees