EMT Part II Lab (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- ES132L develops students’ abilities to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in classroom labs and simulated emergency scenes. Includes skills in patient assessment, basic airway management, trauma assessment and management, medication administration, and the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). Students will also be scheduled for assessment and skills procedures in an emergency department and on an ambulance (12-hours each).
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Corequisite: Concurrent enrollment in ES132.
- Additional $100 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees