EMT Part II (Winter 2019)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Winter 2019 lasts from Monday, January 7, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
- ES132 is the second half of a course that prepares individuals for National Registry certification and licensure in Oregon as an Emergency Medical Technician. The course will develop a student’s ability to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in the pre-hospital setting.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Requires written application prior to admission. Go to www.roguecc.edu/EMS/ for details.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees