Exploring the Raspberry Pi (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Provides students with a hands-on exploration of the Raspberry Pi Embedded System including an introduction to basic interface circuits for input and output. Introduces the embedded Linux operating system and processes, programming basics in Python, C++/C, Sonic Pi, wiringPi, and Bash languages. Enhanced learning provided through practical lab projects using the Raspberry Pi, software, and accessories.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- While much of the content for this course is available online via Blackboard, students are required to attend about three hours of hands-on lab time per week to be successful.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees