Managerial Accounting (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Covers the preparation of the statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis, the foundations of management accounting including various types of business enterprise cost accounting systems, analyzing cost/volume/profit relationships, management planning and budgeting, evaluating performance, and capital investment decisions. Uses word processing, spreadsheet, and general ledger software when applicable.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees