General Psychology II (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Continues the overview of the general psychology curriculum begun in PSY201 and prepares students for continued study in more advanced psychology classes. This course is designed to help students gain an understanding of human development including personality testing, personality development and intelligence; psychopathology and current methods of treating psychopathology; social psychology; and human sexuality and gender development. PSY202 also provides training in the application of study skills, critical thinking, and cross-cultural awareness.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Requires Internet access to complete an online component. For more information go to online.roguecc.edu.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees