Psychology of Human Relations (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Focuses on the practical application of psychology in everyday situations. Topics include self-concept, emotions, needs, values, healthy relationships, interpersonal communications, and behavioral change. The course provides students an experiential opportunity to develop an understanding and awareness of themselves and others, and a variety of practical tools for the development of interpersonal skills. Emphasis is on becoming a more effective member of the human community.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Students must also attend one in-class session on July 24, from 5:30-8:30 p.m., Riverside Campus, HEC-222.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees