Film Music (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Explores the capacity of music to enhance drama and affect our emotions in the medium of film and looks at different ways music has been used in film since the birth of cinema to the present. The course is focused around various themes, in keeping with the department mission to increase students' literacy, awareness of cultures and different cultural values, critical thinking, and self-awareness. Course contains an online component. No prior knowledge of music or film history is necessary.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees