History of Jazz (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Surveys jazz styles from its origins to the present as revealed through the study of the most innovative and influential artists of this uniquely American musical form. Emphasis is placed on building listening and comprehension skills through listening to jazz, in-class discussion of the music, class assignments, research, and reading of the text.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees