Music in World Cultures (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- An introductory course in appreciating music in various cultures, "Music in World Cultures" focuses on music from an international and cross-cultural perspective. This course deals with the entire world of music in all of its diversity. The course explores both commonalties and differences in how music is defined, valued, and utilized in many cultures around the world.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees