World Civilizations: Prehistory - Middle Ages (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Provides a survey of various aspects of civilization in regions around the world. In addition to discussion of western civilizations originating from the Near East and Europe, this course includes the civilizations of India, Africa, East Asia (China/Japan) Russia, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Included in the reading and discussion are historical, cultural, religious, social, economic, and political developments in the various civilizations. HST104 covers pre-history to the Middle Ages.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees