Introduction to Emergency Services (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Explores the organization, funding, and role of emergency services within the community and government; an overview of emergency medical services and fire protection services; legal and professional considerations regarding emergency response; emergency services personnel; history and trends of emergency services; evaluation and planning; disaster response; and training, leadership, and career development within emergency services.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees