ECG Interpretation (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Focuses on a basic introduction and understanding of electrocardiograms (ECGs). It covers information needed to interpret ECGs including anatomy and physiology of the human heart and how it relates to the ECG. Students will also learn basic electrophysiology, how to interpret sinus rhythms, atrial rhythms, junctional and ventricular rhythms, as well as AV blocks and pacemaker rhythms.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $20, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees