Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Covers theory, operational characteristics, and typical applications of operational amplifier and linear integrated circuit devices. Operational amplifier topics include differential amplifier theory, application of positive and negative feedback, operational characteristics, and typical circuit applications. Linear integrated circuit topics include power supplies, special amplifier circuits, and data conversion circuits. In addition to theory and basic circuit applications, emphasis is placed on industry standard circuit applications. Hands-on experience with industry standard test equipment is supplemented with computer simulation to enhance presentation of theory and circuit applications and development of troubleshooting skills.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- While much of the content for this course is available online via Blackboard, students are required to attend about three hours of hands-on lab time per week to be successful.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees