Renewable Energy Systems (RES) Site Analysis and Design (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Provides foundational skills and knowledge to complete the pre-planning, site survey, and process for installation of photo voltaic (PV) energy systems.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- While much of the content for this course is available online, students are required to attend about four hours of hands-on lab time per week to be successful. Students must attend a face-to-face orientation during the first week of the term. Instructor-led labs are available Monday through Thursday at the Table Rock Campus and Redwood Campus.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees