Introduction to Electronics (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Provides students with a hands-on survey of modern electronics. Introduces DC/AC theory, digital, solid state, power supply fundamentals, and integrated circuits. In addition to enhancing learning by providing practical applications of theoretical circuit models, lab assignments provide opportunities for increased knowledge and proficiency in the proper use of industry standard test equipment.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- While much of the content for this course is available online, students are required to attend about five hours of hands-on lab time per week to be successful. Students must attend a face-to-face orientation during the first week of the term. Instructor-led labs are available Tuesday through Friday at the Table Rock Campus and Redwood Campus.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees