Early Childhood Development (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Provides an overview of child development from conception through eight years of age. The focus is on studying and observing the physical, cognitive, language, emotional, and social characteristics of the child during this period. Includes the CDA subject areas of child growth and development and observation. Child observations are required. Community observations in early childhood settings may be required. Course may include an online component. Equivalent to ECE125A, ECE125B, ECE125C.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Community observations in early childhood settings are required.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees