Business Law (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Presents a brief introduction to the American legal system, structure of state and federal court systems, pertinent business legislation, Uniform Commercial Code, and obligations arising from tort law. Emphasis on formation, performance, discharge, and interpretation of contracts. Third party contracts, warranties, and product liability issues are also covered.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Requires Internet access to complete an online component. For more information go to online.roguecc.edu.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees