Principles of Marketing (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Comprehensive course designed to acquaint the student with basic marketing principles, terminology, and applied marketing concepts. Introduces basic concepts of product development, branding, pricing, promotion, and distribution. Consumerism, social and legislative issues, and marketing research are also covered.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Requires Internet access to complete an online component. For more information go to online.roguecc.edu.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees