Business Communications (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Focuses on planning, creating, writing, and revising typical business documents such as letters, memos, reports, and presentations using current communication technologies (word processing, spreadsheets, graphical presentations, email, and the Internet). Understanding the purpose of communication in business is also covered. Use of word processing software for in-class/online assignments and examinations is required.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees