Financial Accounting I (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Introduces financial accounting theory including the accounting cycle, analysis and recording of transactions, and reporting financial information in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Includes accounting for cash, receivables, long-term assets, inventory, internal controls, ethics and accounting technology ecosystems.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $40, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- or MTH60
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER Intermediate Algebra Score: 1
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees