Communication and Professional Behavior (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2018 lasts from Monday, July 9, 2018 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Prepares students for practicum experiences and employment in the healthcare industry by understanding and practicing communication skills (oral and written), workplace ethics, and professional behavior.
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $20, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees