Ensuring Quality Care - Adult Foster Care Provider Training (Summer 2018)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018 to Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Covers state rules and regulations for becoming an adult foster care provider. Anyone planning to own an adult foster home or work in one as a Resident Manager is required to attend and pass this class. Basic computer skills recommended. Local Southern Oregon EQC students must attend one in-person two-hour session of class on 8/22, 8:30 to 10:30 in the city of Central Point, location details provided in class. For further class information, visit go.roguecc.edu/department/adult-foster-care. To register, phone 541-956-7303. Attending a free adult foster home provider orientation meeting is mandatory before taking a Rogue Community College EQC class. It must be an orientation given after June 2017 or later, since many regulations changed in 2017. Orientations are provided by the Aging and People with Disabilities/Adult Foster Home department or your local licensor. To sign up for an orientation in Southern Oregon call 541-618-7879, otherwise contact your local Adult Foster Home licensor. *Payment cannot be refunded once registration is completed. If RCC cancels a class for any reason, it will be refunded. Please be certain of your intent to complete class prior to registration.*
- Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations are at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class during the first week of the term. Check the syllabus and course orientation to find out what the teacher expects and by when. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop.
- Distance learning fee of $30, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees