Second Year Spanish III (Spring 2018)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||10:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-I1||S. Chavez|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2018 lasts from Monday, April 2, 2018 to Friday, June 15, 2018
- Reinforces, synthesizes, and builds on the basic skills acquired in first-year Spanish in speaking, writing, reading, and listening comprehension. Special attention is given to developing cultural awareness. Students are required to communicate in Spanish. Materials include literary and cultural texts, audio exercises, films, music, and contextualized exercises in grammar. The sequence enables students to read at least intermediate-mid proficiency as defined by the guidelines of the ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages).
- World language classes must be taken in sequence.
- Not suitable for heritage speakers.
- Prerequisite: BT114 or WR121 (may be taken concurrently).
- Prerequisite: SPAN202 or equivalent with permission of instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees