First Year Spanish II (Spring 2018)
- Course ID
|M W||2:00PM-3:50PM||RWC-I4||S. Chavez|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Spring 2018 lasts from Monday, April 2, 2018 to Friday, June 15, 2018
- Introduces basic skills in Spanish in speaking, writing, reading, and aural comprehension. Special attention is given to developing cultural awareness. The sequence enables students to reach at least novice high proficiency as defined by the guidelines of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL). Courses are not suitable for heritage speakers. Courses must be taken in sequence.
- World language classes must be taken in sequence.
- Not suitable for heritage speakers.
- Prerequisite: BT114 or WR121 (may be taken concurrently).
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees