Technology of Industrial Welding VI (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
|M W F||8:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-Y2||M. Friesen|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Focuses on welding large and small diameter, ferrous and non-ferrous pipe using the SMAW, GMAW, and GTAW welding processes. Includes pattern development, machine and manual oxyacetylene cutting, plasma cutting, layout, fit-up, inspection, and testing techniques. Also advances skills needed for American Welding Society (AWS) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) certifications and employment in the welding/fabrication industry.
- Course requires tool purchase and departmental approval.
- Prerequisite: WLD212 or department approval.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees