Technology of Industrial Welding V (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
|M W F||8:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-Y2||M. Friesen|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Covers advanced techniques in welding mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and exotic metals using the gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) process. Also advances skills needed for American Welding Society certification and employment in the welding/fabrication industry.
- Course requires tool purchase and departmental approval.
- Prerequisite: WLD211 or department approval.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees