Technology of Industrial Welding IV (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
|M W F||8:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-Y2||M. Friesen|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Covers the advanced techniques in welding mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and exotic metals using the flux cored arc welding (FCAW) and gas metal arc welding (GMAW) processes. Includes flux cored and solid wire with machine and spool guns. Also advances skills needed for American Welding Society certification and employment in the welding/fabrication industry.
- Course requires tool purchase and departmental approval.
- Prerequisite: WLD113 or department approval.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees