Technology of Industrial Welding III (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
|M W F||8:00AM-3:50PM||SORCC-230||T. Giesbrecht|
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Allows students to work towards mastery of gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and flux cored arc welding (FCAW) on both ferrous and non-ferrous materials in all positions. OR-OSHA-based safety training and non-ferrous alloy identification complete the course.
- Course requires tool purchase and departmental approval.
- Prerequisite: WLD112 or department approval.
- Class held at Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics, 8495 Crater Lake Highway, White City, OR 97503.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees